Sunday, January 31, 2016

Creating a To Go Bag




Hi everyone,



This week I decided to make two "To Go Bag" one for my husband and one for me. I hope you will take the initiative and follow along and make yours with me.



I will start with two large backpacks. The items I will put in my bags are:



Water (you do not necessarily need to put it in your bag but want to have with your bag)
Water purifier in case you do not have water with you. You can go to this link and look at the different ones.



Food
Crank Radio




Basic First aid kit

Pancho

Flashlight, I like this one because it is solar and cranks



Tooth brush/Paste
Handy wipes
Deck of cards
Glow Sticks
Space Blanket
Waterproof Matches
Dust mask
Change of Underware
T-Shirt
Tennis Shoes
Socks
and Multi Purpose knife.



A set of silverware and plate .

No comments:

Post a Comment